There are parallel Tracks at the Summit plus Workshops, Roundtables, Breakfast Briefings and the TechTalk session
Please contact us with any questions.
Who attended. What they said. Access presentations.
1. Mental health is the leading cause of sickness absence in the UK, costing an average of £1,035 per employee per year:
2. Organisations promoting wellbeing are three and a half times more likely to be creative and innovative:
3. FTSE companies that prioritise employee engagement and wellbeing outperform the rest of the FTSE 100 by 10%:
4. Replacing an employee costs on average 21% of their pay:
5. 53% of millennials say a healthy work-life balance would make them stay at their job:
6. The Thriving at Work report puts the annual cost to the UK economy of poor mental health at up to £99bn, of which about £42bn is borne by employers:
7. 87% of human resource leaders say improved retention is a high/critical priority:
8. Anxiety and depression among workers in the UK has bit a record high, rising by nearly a third in the last four years: